Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week 18 Update

So I'm officially 18 weeks and almost halfway through my pregnancy.  I felt the baby move for the first time last week, which was a pretty amazing experience.  Everyone I talked to had a different opinion on what it felt like to them. I've heard butterfly wings and gas. Mine felt like popcorn, what can I say? :)

This week the baby is 5.5 inches long (crown to rump) and about 5 ounces in weight.  I'm definitely getting bigger in my stomach and pretty much carrying the baby all out in front.  Supposedly that means I'm having a boy, but I still have a feeling I'm having a girl.  We find out the sex of the baby on March 17, so we'll find out soon enough!

I am finally not feeling nauseous and really enjoying my pregnancy and growing belly.  It has been fun to take pictures each week to watch me grow and see how much my body is changing.  Now if I could only keep my eyes open during the picture taking, we would be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment