These last couple of weeks have been quite fun as Sofia is getting bigger and I can feel and see her (my stomach) move! She is now about 11 inches long and weighs a little over a pound. She seems to love music as she moves around quite a bit when there is good music playing.
This week I had my first hilarious pregnant craving moment with a watermelon at New Seasons. I know it is technically not watermelon season yet, but having watermelon was sounding so good. We went through the check-out line and the cashier made the comment that it was the most expensive watermelon she had ever seen. I looked up and realized it was $18! While expensive, I have to admit it is a really good watermelon and I keep assuring Eric it was worth every penny!
I've discovered a funny thing about being pregnant when you're short. I've had two people at work comment to others how I look like I'm having twins. While comparing myself on Facebook to someone I know who is about 2 months ahead of me, I realized our tummies were similar in size. As I thought about it more, she's about 5 inches taller than I am, so her little one has more room to go. With Sofia being almost a foot long, she only has room to go out! It will be interesting to see how I look at 9 months!
Or she hates the music you play and she's trying to get out! :)
ReplyDelete