This is the Berglund Family blog! While we try and update this as regularly as we can, we have two little kids, so we do the best we can! Enjoy our adventures along with us! Love, Brooke, Eric, Sofia & Charlotte
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Thankfulness
Today is the first day of Lent. As a child, and even several years into adulthood, I gave something up like candy or some other sweet. This year is a bit different. My mom, sister and I are all reading a book together called The 8 Habits of Love. It looks to help us all focus on God's love within us all to help us be happier people free from worries, anger or sadness. As I started reading it today, it made me think that it was perfect timing with MS Awareness week that started this week as well. While my disease is frustrating at times, it has made me be thankful for every day and all the little things in it. Well, almost everything. I could live without the two year old tantrums 😄. Sofia has begun to say grace before every meal, which is her way of saying thanks. This Lent season, I look forward to continuing to appreciate all life had to offer and abiding by one of my favorite Bible verses: Be still and know that I am God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment