Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things I've Learned So Far...

Pregnancy has been this amazing roller coaster and educational experience all at the same time.  The things I have learned so far are listed, with the list to grow much larger in the months to come I'm sure!


Me at 12 weeks
  1. The miracle of life is truly amazing.  Four weeks ago the baby was the size of an olive and now he or she is almost the size of a peach!
  2. It IS possible to feel nauseous and tired all the time for three months straight.
  3. This is the first time in my life where I don't care that I'm gaining weight and I still feel beautiful.
  4. It is wonderful to have a husband who doesn't laugh at you when the pregnancy hormones kick in.  For example, when I burst into tears when he ate all my Chex cereal :)
  5. For all the times I panic about whether or not I ate the right thing or did the right thing, I remind myself that doctors didn't know half the stuff they tell you now and I turned out just fine!
  6. Belly bands are a great idea in theory, however it will never be a good situation when you are trying to hold up your unbuttoned/unzipped pants with something that resembles a tube top.

No comments:

Post a Comment